Sunday, November 30, 2014

2014 Christmas Card

This is where I got the idea for this years Christmas Card....

And here is our version...

This year everyone has been expecting the obvious form us especially since I do my best to decorate my house like Clark W. Griswald, so I had to throw everyone off. I chose "It's A Beautiful Life." I've never actually seen this movie, but always loved the cover of the original one. Ruby is 2 years now and taking pictures of a 2 year old can be pretty difficult, even for a photographer. I tried to get her on my back like in the original cover but she wasn't having all of that. I feel that this turned out pretty darn cute even if it's not exactly like the original. And don't worry everyone, Christmas Vacation will definitely be done one year. I think it will be better when Ruby is closer to Audrey's age in the movie. Oh and I have a great Grinch idea in the making as well. So many ideas, Christmas really needs to be twice a year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home